You can register by clicking on the “Register” link at the top right corner of the homepage. Please provide the information in the form that appears. You can review the terms and conditions, provide your payment mode details and submit the registration information.
- Q1. How do I register ?
- Q2. Are there any charges for registration?
- Q3. Do I have to necessarily register to shop on Ruttstores?
- Q4. Can I have multiple registrations?
- Q5. Can I add more than one delivery address in an account?
- Q6. Can I have multiple accounts with same mobile number and email id?
- Q7. Can I have multiple accounts for members in my family with different mobile number and email address but same or common delivery address?
- Q8. What is My Account?
Registration on ruttstores.com is absolutely free.
You can surf and add products to the cart without registration but only registered shoppers will be able to checkout and place orders. Registered members have to be logged in at the time of checking out the cart, they will be prompted to do so if they are not logged in.
Each email address and contact phone number can only be associated with one ruttstores account.
Yes, you can add multiple delivery addresses in your ruttstores account. However, remember that all items placed in a single order can only be delivered to one address. If you want different products delivered to different address you need to place them as separate orders.
Each email address and phone number can be associated with one ruttstores account only.
Yes, we do understand the importance of time and the toil involved in shopping groceries. Up to three members in a family can have the same address provided the email address and phone number associated with the accounts are unique.
Fill the form to ask you more questions, our suppoters will respone as soon as possible.